ACCREDITATION HANDBOOK—CHAPTER XVIX: SITE VISIT PLANNING AND CONDUCT, CHAPTER XX: SITE VISIT REPORT
The site visit is an essential and unique step in the accreditation process. Conducting a site visit on a campus during an accreditation review is one of several mechanisms used by the CAA to determine a program’s compliance with the Standards for Accreditation.
Once an application has been submitted to the CAA for review, a site visit to the campus is scheduled. Programs draft the agendas, in concert with the assigned site visit chair, and prepare materials in advance of the team’s visit.
- Site Visit Review Materials
- Documentation Guidance [PDF]
- CAA Site Visits: What to Expect and How to Prepare [PDF]
- Call for Public Comment on Graduate Programs Under Review
Virtual Site Visit Resources:
- Guidelines for Conducting a Virtual Site Visit [PDF]
- Agenda Template: Virtual Accreditation Site Visit for One Professional Area [DOCX]
- Agenda Template: Virtual Accreditation Site Visit for Two Professional Areas [DOCX]
- Agenda Template: Virtual Candidacy Site Visit for One Professional Area [DOCX]