Five new members join the CAA as terms begin on January 1, 2019:
- Meher Banajee, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, LA (Academic Member-SLP)
- Cynthia Fenstermaker, Mount Carmel West Rehab Center, OH (Practitioner Member-Audiology)
- Lynn Flahive, Texas Christian University, TX (Academic Member-SLP)
- Gale Rice, Fontbonne University, MO (Academic Member-SLP)
- Kelly Troxell, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital, PA (Practitioner Member-SLP)
The new members were elected by CAA-accredited programs via an online election that concluded on September 15, 2018.
CAA members serve 4-year staggered terms. More information about the 2020 CAA vacancies and application process will be available in spring 2019.