The CAA regularly conducts planning sessions to develop a multi-year strategic plan to support CAA in realizing its vision and purpose. The CAA use the results of the latest Customer Satisfaction Survey and other data to review and update its vision and purpose statements, reaffirm its Principles of Accreditation, and articulate its core values for administering a premier accreditation program.
Strategic Pillars and Goals for 2016–2018
The CAA identified 3 strategic pillars and accompanying goals for strategic focus through 2018. Specific strategies for each goal have been developed and will guide the CAA in achieving its goals.
- Goal 1: Increase the operational efficiency of the accreditation process
Personnel Resource Optimization
- Goal 1: Ensure qualified applicant pool that is prepared to assume roles and responsibilities of CAA
- Goal 2: Ensure qualified applicant pool that is prepared to assume roles and responsibilities of site visitors
- Goal 3: Optimize the function and role of CAA members and staff in the program review process to increase efficiency
- Goal 1: Expand upon the opportunities for two-way interaction with programs
- Goal 2: Expand opportunities for and change the nature of collaboration/interaction with other partners