- This event has passed.
Comment on Proposed Standards Revisions
December 28, 2020
The Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) is seeking comment on proposed revisions to its Standards for Accreditation of Graduate Education Programs in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (Standards).
Specifically, the CAA has proposed edits to the Standard and/or Requirement for Review for the following Standards:
- 1.1 (Institutional Accreditation)
- 1.9 (Public Information)
- 3.1A (Audiology Curriculum)
- 3.1B (Speech-Language Pathology Curriculum)
- 3.8A/3.8B (Clinical Education-Client Welfare)
- 5.2 (Program Assessment of Students)
- 5.7 (Employment Rate)
- 5.8 (Use of Results of Student Outcome Measures Analysis)
To view the proposed revisions and provide comment to the CAA’s consideration, please do so via the online peer review process at https://www.asha.org/form/peer-review-proposed-revisions-to-2017-accreditation-standards/. The online comment period will be open through Monday, December 28, 2020.